First Bank of the Palm Beaches has announced that its Online Banking customers will now experience a new and improved experience. The Online Banking enhancements include more user-friendly navigation, streamlined workflow, touchscreen technology and ADA-compliant accessibility.
Additionally, Online Banking customers will enjoy the following features:
- Streamlined Bill Payment navigation will enable you to move easily between approval, payment, and history tasks – making it easier to pay and approve multiple bills at once.
- Better positioned links for administrative-type tasks such as reports and user settings. These links will now appear to the right of the payment windows.
- Bill Pay’s powerful reporting tool now includes graphs to aid in analyzing how your money is spent.
- View and plan payments based on your account balance(s) with Bill Pay’s new “Balance Worksheet”.
- NEW: A new security feature that alerts you when a new account was added to your Bill Payment service. Designed to prevent fraudsters from adding an unauthorized payment funding account to your Bill Payment relationship, this new feature will send you an email alert at your first login notifying you that a new funding account has been added.
To preview these enhancements, please visit the following demonstration links:
If you are already enrolled in Online Banking with First Bank of the Palm Beaches, you may need to do the following before enjoying these convenient and secure enhancements:
- Re-authenticate when signing on
- Re-save the site to your favorites
- Quicken / Quickbooks users will need to update the link
If you are not enrolled in Online Banking, you may do so here.