First Bank of the Palm Beaches is committed to honoring the requests of its current and prospective customers. In support of this commitment and pursuant to regulations set forth by the Federal Communications Commission (“FCC”), the Bank’s Board of Directors has adopted the following policy. This policy statement is being provided to our customers.
First Bank of the Palm Beaches maintains a record of the name and contact telephone number for consumers who do not wish to be called. If you do not wish to receive sales calls from First Bank of the Palm Beaches, you can ask us to place your telephone number on our “Do Not Call” list. In compliance with federal and state laws, we will document your request immediately. Please allow up to 30 days for your telephone number to be removed from any sales programs that are currently underway.
- Your request can be in writing or by phone, and must include at a minimum, your telephone number and name.
- If you have multiple phone numbers, tell us all numbers that you want to be included.
Any e-mail communication to you confirming receipt of your “do-not-call” request will not be deemed to have violated this policy.
- Our “do-not-call” records are maintained for five (5) years, so those consumers will not be burdened with periodic calls to renew a “do-not-call” request.
- The Bank does not currently initiate telemarketing activities covered by TCPA regulations. If the Bank opts a later time to initiate telemarketing activities we will also honor “Do Not Call” requests on behalf of consumers listed on the National Do Not Call Registry maintained by the Federal Trade Commission and various state-agency lists. Many states “Do Not Call” regulations permit companies to contact their own customers even though they are on these “Do Not Call” lists. Therefore, if you are a customer, you may be contacted by us even though you are on a state or the national “do not call” list. If you do not want to be contacted by First Bank of the Palm Beaches even though you are a customer, simply follow the steps above to be placed on the First Bank of the Palm Beaches “Do Not Call” list and your request will be honored.
Being on the First Bank of the Palm Beaches “Do Not Call” list means that you won’t receive any sales calls by anybody representing the Bank. We may still contact you, however, for non-solicitation purposes. This would include things like surveys, billing and other service-related matters.
- Any personnel involved with telemarketing and/or telephone solicitation with the Bank are trained, informed, and directed to comply with the Bank’s “do-not-call” policy.
- Consumers must inform the Bank of any changes in name or phone number if they move or wish to place a new telephone number on the Bank’s “do-not-call” policy.
- This policy does not cover independent third parties, who may, on their own initiative, conduct telemarketing and/or telephone solicitation to solicit consumers for Bank’s products or services.
- If a consumer requests a copy of our “Do Not Call” policy, we will send a copy via U.S. Mail or electronic mail. The “Do Not Call” policy is also posted on the First Bank of the Palm Beaches website www.firstbankpb.bank .
The Bank intends to comply with all federal and state do-not-call laws and regulations. If you have any questions or comments regarding the Bank’s “do-not-call” policy, you may also contact:
First Bank of the Palm Beaches
415 5th Street, West Palm Beach, FL 33401